LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR POTENTIAL? A job with AT&T as a Field Services Technician can provide you with exactly that! Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities.
AT&T offers a competitive salary, company provided vehicles and tools and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our Field Services Technicians work both inside and outside and are responsible for placing wire or cable on customer's premises in conduit, under floor duct, cellular floor, raised floor, suspended ceiling, etc., and dismantles, moves or removes wire, cable and associated equipment and hardware. What you'll do as an AT&T Field Services Technician: Review and interpret work orders as well as wiring diagrams/plans and follows standard practices. Install small plastic microduct (with a pre-installed fiber) to each customer premises specified location from the designated equipment room. Label each microduct/fiber in the equipment room and central wiring panel. Install and maintains complimentary hardware for wire plan being installed and runs appropriate cross-connects to complete the system installation. Install central wiring panel in each customer premises specified location. Place microduct/fiber into the central wiring panel. Follow established safety procedures. Must be able to safely utilize equipment resources to perform specified physical job duties, i.e., satisfies manufacturers specifications for operation or use of equipment including weight limitations. Perform the above job duties with or without \"reasonable accommodations.\"
In addition, our Field Services Technicians must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Satisfactory performance and attendance in present job.
- Satisfactory results from a background/employment history investigation and drug screening.
- Valid state driver s license
- Non-negligent driving record
- Meets 275lbs weight limit due to safety restrictions
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Perform work at customer's premises and present a professional appearance
- Work outside in all kinds of weather and in attics, basements, crawl spaces and other similar places
- Ability to climb ladders and work aloft with hand tools
- Ability to lift and move up to 60lbs
- Previous training or experience in this area
Associated topics: automotive, breakdown, calibrate, field service technician, machine maintenance, maintenance, maintenance technician, mechanical, service technician, troubleshoot