Seeking a Sr. Microstrategy Developer
Well known Fortune 500 company in McLean, VA seeking a Sr. Microstrategy Developer. If you like a culture where you will stretch your limits and give you exposure to cutting edge technologies, you're in luck. Don't be coy and wait three days to call us. We want to hear from you now! Email your resume to me.
What our client wants you to do aka responsibilities:
Keys to this role:
7 years of MicroStrategy development, SQL, Volume, Datamart, Star Schema, type 2 dimension, dimensional modelling, Enterprise Manager, Cube, Advisor, Cube Creation/Management, automation, distribution services, Transactional Servers, visual insight, mobile, strong problem solving skills.
Enterprise Data Delivery Services is currently seeking a Development Manager to manage a team of developers responsible for project delivery and production support for a suite of BI/Analytics applications.
Who you are:
* Resource Management for a team of MicroStrategy Developers
* Advisor to project teams regarding design and development activities, standards, risk mitigation and issue resolution.
* Thought leader of team that interacts with business teams and other stakeholders to define reporting solutions to meet diverse, complex business needs.
* Partner with Architecture Services to develop Reference Architectures, Patterns and Roadmaps for BI/Analytics.
* Define and develop strategy for the roll out of the new features of the MicroStrategy tool and version upgrades.
* Provide proactive production support for MicroStrategy and other BI/Analytics applications. This includes monitoring usage patterns and recommending improvements.
You also meet most (if not all) of the following requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline; or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired.
* Minimum of 10 years of relevant IT related experience and 3+ years management experience
* Minimum of 10 years experience with relational databases and SQL
* Minimum 7 years of current and hands-on experience with the MicroStrategy tool and demonstrated expertise with complex and high volume Datamarts with Star Schema and Type 2 dimensions.
* Demonstrated experience delivering solutions to stringent SLAs for report performance.
* Thorough knowledge of all features of MicroStrategy including but not limited to the following capabilities - Dimensional Modeling, Enterprise Manager, Cube Advisor, Cube creation/management/automation, Distribution Services, Transactional services, Visual Insight, Mobile.
Who the Company is
Our client is a large company with a very talented group of people, where they maintain a friendly environment where people really want to work.
If this sounds great to you, come join us. Please email me your resume.