World Class Defence Organisation based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire is currently looking to recruit a Procurement & Supply Chain Academy Support Officer Subcontractor on an initial 6 month contract. This company was recognised as a Sunday Times Top 30 Best Big Companies to Work For in 2017 and is a leader in its industry.
Contract Duration: 12 Months (initially and then ongoing thereafter)
Hourly Rate: The Department are offering competitive rates.
Security Information: Please Note you must be eligible for SC Security Clearance (unfortunately due to security restrictions for this role, the candidate will need to be a British National with no dual nationality and must have resided in the UK for at least 4 of the past 5 years).
Procurement & Supply Chain Academy Support Officer Job Description:
To support the successful delivery of the Procurement & Supply Chain Academy project across 3 NatCos with specific responsibility for the delivery of E-learning packages and the virtual academy Website. To provide the primary focus for the UK Natco into the Academy project office.
* Identifying and assessing future and current training needs
* Evaluation of training effectiveness
* Advising on the creation of training materials
* Determining the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs
* Gathering feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session and providing rich analysis on the training programmes
* Researching and recommending new training methods, like gamification
* Meeting with the business managers to determines future training needs and requirements regarding specific roles or processes
Skills and Experience:
Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, E-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
* Understanding of E-learning techniques, and where relevant, be involved in the creation and/or delivery of E-learning packages
* Interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels
* Written and spoken communication skills that allow you to inform and advise others clearly
* Problem-solving and negotiation skills
* MS Office proficiency
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.