Prestigious Fortune 500 Company is currently seeking a Information Security Supervisor for the infrastructure security operations team. Candidate will be a hands-on leader with strong technical skills, and be will be responsible for leading security projects, scheduling work activities, managing service capacity and demand, maintaining the roadmap for on-boarding new infrastructure security systems to enterprise processes and managing those on-boarding projects, acting as escalation point and SME for security related issues, and maintaining service quality.
1) Bachelors degree and 6 years IT Security experience
2) 3+ years leadership
3) Ability to schedule and prioritize a balance of operational and project tasks.
4) Experience with information security engineering and operation
5) Experience in large, complex environments
6) Excellent verbal, written, and customer service skills and ability to work with individuals at all levels of the corporation.
7) Conscientious, detail oriented, and self-motivating
8) Experience with project management
9) Familiar with risk-based prioritization techniques.