World Class Defence Organisation based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire is currently looking to recruit a Procurement & Supply Chain Risk Management Support Officer Subcontractor on an initial 6 month contract. This company was recognised as a Sunday Times Top 30 Best Big Companies to Work For in 2017 and is a leader in its industry.
* Please Note: Experience/Knowledge of REACH is required for this role.*
Contract Duration: 12 Months (initially and then ongoing thereafter)
Hourly Rate: The Department are offering competitive rates.
Security Information: Please Note you must be eligible for SC Security Clearance (unfortunately due to security restrictions for this role, the candidate will need to be a British National with no dual nationality and must have resided in the UK for at least 4 of the past 5 years).
Procurement & Supply Chain Risk Management Support Officer Job Description:
To support the transversal supply chain risk team in the assessment of supplier risk. In particular, to preliminary assess prospective and active suppliers for Business Ethics and Financial Risk. Additionally to support various supplier risk assessment activities, the primary focus being Cyber Risk in the Supply Chain.
* Undertaking preliminary risk assessments and subsequent investigation into prospective and active suppliers
* Using third party tools and own analysis to identify risks relating to Business Ethics and financial viability
* Synthesising and summarising information for onward communication to the Procurement teams and the National Compliance Officer
* Ensuring the master database on all supplier checks is maintained
* Risk Assessment of Supplier's capability including REACH, Certification, Cyber, Slavery, Counterfeit etc.
Skills and Experience:
* Financial analysis awareness
* Understanding of Business Ethics in the supply chain (preferred)
* Project Management techniques
* Expertise in REACH requirements and management
* Reporting techniques
* Understanding of Cyber and Counterfeit risk in the supply chain (preferred)
* Knowledge of risk management, identification, analysis, forecast and action planning
* IT skills in terms of data analysis and manipulation
* MS Office proficiency
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.