Required to join exciting high-tech and innovative Group that develops products and systems for defence, non-defence and security applications.
As Software Developer you will be working on Satellite Command and Control System related products
These systems cover a wide range of software engineering: data communications (space specific protocols as well as TCP/IP and the like), real time/near real time systems, data processing, MMI development, data bases (MySQL, PostGres). Applicants should have experience at least some of these areas. The software environment is both Windows and Linux.
Qualifications & Competencies
Applicants shall have a university degree, ideally in Computer Science or other relevant disciplines.
• Broad Knowledge of C++ and object oriented programming
• Knowledge of scripting languages (ideally tcl/tk),
• A disciplined approach to software development,
• knowledge of software standards (e.g. ECSS)
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• Must have right to work in Europe
• Extensive knowledge of the different aspects of QT5
• Knowledge of modelling technics using UML, Enterprise Architect
• Knowledge of Java and related development tools
• Experience working in an international environment is desirable.
What's on offer:
• Great opportunities for training and personal development
• Challenges in advanced technical environment
• International and cosmopolitan working atmosphere
• An employment contract with an attractive package with extra- benefits
• Competitive salary
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.