Ajilon is part of the Adecco Group, a Fortune Global 500 company and one of the largest resourcing and recruitment companies in the world.
Our client, a leading financial organisation based in Edinburgh city centre is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their Change and IT team.
In this role, you will work on single or multiple projects, all under strategic programmes of change, and covering a wide array of regulatory, technology and business transformation requirements. With a diverse portfolio variety of programmes to support, from market leading digital projects that interface through commercial business units to mandatory transformations of business change; you will gain exposure to a range of project types and sizes. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the continuous improvement of the overall Project Management Practice.
You will, as an essential, be able to demonstrate these core capabilities:
* Manage projects from end to end, including initial scope/definition of propositions
* Establish strong and successful relationships with third parties and stakeholders, demonstrating superior and thorough communication skills
* Have a strict adherence to quality, risks and issues
* Have experienced budget responsibility
* Be able to interact with and influence a diverse range of internal business units
* Lead, motivate and manage teams throughout the project life cycle demonstrating leadership values of passion, integrity, hard work and reliability.
Ideally, you may have had experience or exposure in: Financial or Insurance sectors
And hold/have training in: Prince2 Practitioner or PMI qualified/formal project management qualification