Role: Finance Manager/Business Partner
Rate: up to £370 per day
Our client, large financial services business, are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager/Business Partner to join the team based in Edinburgh.
The role will require you to build strong relationships with key stakeholders, providing you with the opportunity to support us in bringing more competition to UK banking.
The team will provide dedicated partnering support to the Executive and their senior leaders, and will gives you the ability to work closely with leaders and be at the forefront of influencing strategic decisions and delivering change.
IT and Operations will be the key functional areas within the business that you will partner.
* Develop business partnering support, engaging with departmental Heads and Directors to influence decision making
* Improve the understanding and impact of financial reporting
* Deliver impactful messages to leaders, ensuring your insight is valued
* Develop and verify key financial, operational and commercial assumptions as part of the planning process
* Provide analysis and deliver insight that links financial reports to strategy
* Offer constructive challenge to leaders
* Identify how best to utilise the new IT system to deliver our strategy
* Qualified accountant (essential)
* Strong financial services experience
* Previous experience working in a finance manager/business partnering role.
* Business transformation/change experience (highly desirable)
* Providing Insight & Solutions - through analysis, identify how we can manage risks facing the bank or opportunities to improve our current approach
* Communication & Impact - deliver the outputs of analysis confidently, influencing senior stakeholders to support decision making
* Delivering Results - understand the impact of insight and decisions. Strives to consistently meet and exceed standards, engaging the team and our stakeholders to drive the business forward
* Managing Relationships - be able to build and maintain collaborative relationships with stakeholders, nurturing positive working relationships
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment business in regard to this advert.