Senior Agile Business Analyst - Digital
Up to £80,000 per annum
I'm working with a leading consultancy that is looking for a Senior Agile Business Analyst to work on a variety of digitally focused projects across a large portfolio. The role will initially be based in London for the current programme but may require travel to client sites outside of London on a project basis. When working away you will have all travel and accommodation costs covered and a £30 per day food allowance as well. Essentially you can live for free when working away!
The successful Agile Business Analyst will have the following experience:
* Proven track record as an Agile Business Analyst within a digital environment
* Excellent and demonstrable record of working and delivering significant projects within a global organisation
* Experienced in analysing digital/web services within a fast-paced environment
* Strong experience of conducting and hosting Scrum ceremonies (Planning, Daily stand-up & Retrospective)
* Experience with user story cards and utilising the Scrum board in a Kanban approach
* Good understanding and experience of Project and Business Analysis Lifecycle
* A strong understanding of Agile and Waterfall Project Management delivery methodologies
* Able to establish relationships with a range of stakeholders to support delivery of business outcome
This is an excellent opportunity for an established professional to gain experience in a variety of different working environments and improve their versatility as a Business Analyst moving forward.
Interviews are being arranged immediately, so if you're interested in the role and would like to apply, please send your CV to the contact details provided.
Stream Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this opportunity.
Key Words: Business Analyst, Agile, Agile Business Analyst, Senior Business Analyst, Digital.