Requirements Engineer - 335261
Location: Erlangen or Munich
Weekly hours: 40h
Contract Type: Limited Permanent
Requirement Engineer for ICAS, formulation of SW requirements after elicitation with project architects, LH Analysis, Exchange with Customers, Define internal Requirements....
* Support customer requirements analysis to identify: risks, quality, business opportunities, effort estimates, priority.
* Provide progress reports and trends (metrics).
* Analyze top-down the quality of customer requirements.
* Recommend exchange format between customer and EB.
* Import customer requirements in EB Tooling.
* Support requirements clarifications with customer.
* Create the traceability Matrix with the requirements toolchain and indicate missing references.
* Specify requirements.
* Review new requirements (new features or change requests) with the software architect
* Experienced in normative formulation of requirements
* Ideally understands software architecture and is able to derive requirements out of architecture
* Ability to understand concepts
* Automotive Domain knowledge
* Requirements engineering overview knowledge
* Ability to precisely formulate requirements/specification, experience with software development process (what happens with requirements)
* Requirements management overview knowledge
* Requirements management tools
* Software test overview basic knowledge
* Ability to present and host
* Analytic mindset, ability to understand concepts
* Knowledge of interview technics, strong communication skills, networking skills (internal to project)
* Strong Customer focus
* Intercultural ability
* Teamwork ability
* Language Skills
* Fluent German Skills - mandatory
* Fluent English Skills - mandatory
* Performance-related salary
* Payment of additional social benefits (vacation and Christmas allowance, assets with a benefit)
* A varied position with demanding tasks
* Individual advice and support
Nash direct GmbH supports many of Germany's leading organisations to source, recruit and manage the highly skilled IT and engineering talents they need to succeed in an increasingly technology-driven world.
We offer our employees promising career prospects and access to interesting and challenging technology roles throughout Germany.
We are proud to build our company around creative and talented people who value our company's culture, the diversity of our projects and the attractiveness of our clients. Our market-oriented salaries as well as our transparent and dedicated approach with our clients and candidates lay the basis for a long-term partnership with our employees. We look forward to receiving your application and are available to you at your convenience for any questions or queries you might have about this role.