Production planner & progress chaser - Bridgend
This is an incredibly diverse role working very closely with the Planning Manager to ensure continuous improvement across all departments within the business. The ideal candidate will have exceptional experience with and knowledge of Excel including Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP and formulas ideally. Personality is an incredibly important part of the decision process as they are looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual. This role has become available due to the previous person in the post being promoted and this department is where they like to nurture and develop future Managers of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Actively and robustly analyse daily performance to ensure production plan will be met.
* Put in place controls to prevent/minimise potential issues.
* Investigate 'dropped' orders to ascertain root cause and implement resolution eg
- Review daily load plan to ensure all orders were despatched in line with customer expectation.
- Investigate and resolve any orders that failed to be despatched on time in full.
* Resolve production/planning anomalies with relevant departments.
* Maintain accuracy of automated management systems eg
- Updating master documents to ensure records are current and accurate.
- Communicating any changes to appropriate department heads.
* Assist in continuous improvement projects throughout the entire facility.
* Create management performance reports as required.
"The services advertised by IntaPeople are those of an Employment Agency and an Employment Business"