Would you like to work in a supportive environment with a company that values personal growth, and gives you opporutnities to work on your own projects, all the time whilst patting the cutest office dog?
What you'll get...
- Genuine investment in professional development
- Opportunity to attend industry leading events (Dockercon 2017!)
- A company that puts culture above everything else
- Relaxed environment - no weekend, & no midnight deployments
- The chance to work across a broad range of new and innovative technologies
- The opportunity to build something that you can be proud of
What you'll be doing...
- Design, develop & unit test creation for applications in accordance with standards
- Peer-review for solution designs and related code
- Inter-departmental analysis to create Front End resolutions & efficiencies
What you'll need...
- 3+ years experience across the Back End (Django, Django REST Framework)
- Demonstrable prior experience in agile or team based development
- Prior interaction & experience with Front End skills (HTML5, CSS3, JS/jQuery)
- Commitment to learning and a passion for new technologies: we are always working towards an MVP
- Experience working in team environments with appropriate verbal and written communication skills (both peer & client interaction)
- Experience working in multi-departmental organisations and with UX and UI designers
- Sysadmin type skills, you'll be able to set up an AWS server and configure and use things like Jenkins, Vagrant etc.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
If you're a problem solver and someone that likes to see the Real Time gains, that are a direct result of your work, this is the job for you! Please hit 'Apply now' or contact (see below)