Residential Children's Care Home Manager (Trainees Welcome)
Nov 03, 2017
JOB TITLE: Residential Children's Care Home Manager (trainees welcome)
JOB SECTOR: Children, young people
JOB ROLE: Home manager
LOCATION: Liverpool( L6)-Merseyside
SALARY & BENEFITS:
• Circa 30K DOE, mileage scheme, • Excellent bonuses • Benefits scheme, including pension and healthcare • Fantastic career progression opportunities
WORKING HOURS: Full-time, flexibility with working hours is essential
Do you have the drive and ambition to become a manager of a children's home? Or are you a residential manager who is looking for an opportunity to be part of a thriving, expanding organisation with great career prospects?
THE COMPANY: Our client is a well-established provider of residential homes for looked after children and young people. We have 30+ homes ranging from 1 to 6 beds across the North and Midlands of England, including specialist EBD schools, fostering resource centres, supported living accommodation, positive steps intervention and rural farms.
Occupancy based bonuses: - Residential Children's Care Home Manager - Liverpool( L6)-Merseyside
● 12.5% on top of salary every 6 months ● £150 for every admission above breakeven ● £250 p/m for full occupancy
Key highlights: Residential Children's Care Home Manager - Liverpool( L6)-Merseyside
• Opportunities to progress within a developing organisation • Active support for further training e.g. social work, therapy • Flexible working • Non-corporate, family-run organisation • Outcomes based rather than time based • Bonus scheme based on occupancy of your home
Main duties: Residential Children's Care Home Manager - Liverpool (L6)-Merseyside
• Being responsible for the day to day running of the home • Ensuring the home abides with current legislation • Providing ongoing support to all staff members and residents • Liaising with external bodies such as Local Authorities, Safeguarding Teams and Ofsted • Managing the homes' budget and resources • Organising various training plans and helping the development of your staff team
THE CANDIDATE: Residential Children's Care Home Manager - Liverpool (L6)-Merseyside
We are looking for someone with enthusiasm and ambition to manage one of our homes in Liverpool, specialising in working with young people at risk of CSE. You must be committed to making a positive difference to looked after young people and have practice leadership as your priority.
Key experience essential for the role: - Residential Children's Care Home Manager - Liverpool( L6)-Merseyside
• Previous experience in a similar role highly advantageous but not essential • Minimum Level 3 diploma for Children and Young People's workforce or equivalent • At least 2 years working in the residential care sector within the last 5 years • At least 1 years' experience in a supervisory role • Enthusiastic, passionate and determined to succeed • Ability to work flexibly • Full UK driving licence highly desirable • Desire to be part of an organisation which is growing and developing
Starting pay will depend on experience. There are opportunities to progress within the organisation with additional managerial responsibilities and bonuses.
Does this sound like you?
If yes, then please hit the "Apply Now" button. You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to further support your CV. We will be in touch within 7-10 days to make you aware of the next steps.