Junior Android Developer
25,000 - 30,000
My client are an award winning mobile app agency and they're currently looking for a Junior Android Developer who loves all things mobile, to work in their small but Agile team to help deliver products to their clients in a variety of different sectors.
To be considered for this role it would be nice to have the following:
* You have a good grasp of the Android/Java fundamentals and enjoy building mobile applications in Android.
* You are competent with native Android and love to learn the latest libraries to improve your productivity.
* You are comfortable building phone and tablet user-interfaces that scale to screen size.
* You are a team player and recognize the benefits of TDD, BDD and Agile principles.
* You love getting involved in all parts of the development process, collaborating closely in a cross-functional SCRUM team.
* You are creative and keen to push forward internal development through participating in guilds, sharing knowledge and keeping on top of the latest technologies.
* If you have experience/interest in Ruby on Rails, Elixir, Linux admin or iOS then that would be a bonus.
For these positions, my client are offering a salary anywhere in the region of 25-30k depending on levels of experience + a fantastic benefits package.
If you meet the above requirements and believe you would be a suitable candidate, apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity as the role will not be on the market long.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft recruitment. All our years of experience in the IT industry have allowed us to branch out into other markets and we now also have dedicated teams that specialise in Open Source Web Development Technologies including, Mobile Application Development and Web Application Development.
Apply now by sending your CV to -
Or call Chris Garside ()
Android/Java/Objective-C/TDD/BDD/Agile/Mobile Development/RoR/iOS/Leeds/North Yorkshire/East Yorkshire/West Yorkshire/South Yorkshire