We're on the lookout for a SEO Account Manager to join one of the top digital agencies in Leeds. We're looking for someone with 3-5 years agency experience and someone who is keen to develop their organic search skills working on some very exciting brands.Reporting to the Head of Natural Search and Account Director and working as a part of a very knowledgeable and passionate team, you will be responsible for the day to day analysis, research, reporting and implementation of SEO campaigns for a varied range of clients. You will also be exposed to all other relevant channels (PPC, affiliate marketing, shopping comparison, display advertising, social media etc.) and the integration between channels - so it's important that you have broader digital knowledge (and an interest in all things digital).
The role responsibilities include:
• Day to day management of organic search campaigns
• Carrying out technical SEO reviews of client websites
• Keyword research
• Content recommendations and copywriting
• Planning and implementation of link building campaigns
• Producing monthly / weekly / ad hoc ranking reports
• Tracking, monitoring and reporting using Google Analytics and other tools
• Competitor and market analysis
The agency has a fantastic reputation and they are a very sociable bunch of people. You will work with clients in the financial services, travel, retail and fashion sectors - so you'll have a lot of varieties! We're looking to interview ASAP so if this is of interest, please contact Fiona Christian ASAP.