Frontend PHP Developer
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Bonus, Benefits and Relocation Assistance
Our client, a dynamic and growing company with more than 2000 passionate people of over 45 different nationalities, is looking for Frontend PHP Developer to join their team based in Malta.
Intrigued by building business-focused software with modern techniques? Passionate about coding? Then this might just be the opportunity you are looking for - our client is currently seeking Frontend PHP Developers to join their Content and Creative team in Malta.
The successful candidate will be part of a truly agile team, focused on building and maintaining the company's in-house built CMS that drives their promotions and blogs, viewed by thousands of users every day. The team aims at delivering the best user experience in the industry, both for their customers and also for their internal users.
This client offers a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person, there are many different career path, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future. They strive to be the best in whatever field they choose to play on, and they make sure to have fun along the way.
This challenging yet exciting Frontend PHP Developer opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for software development in a scrum team using light-weight agile processes.
- Contributing directly to the success of the products by materializing the product teams' visions into a tangible user experience.
- Participate in sprint planning, task estimation, development, testing, code reviews, bug fixing, deploying great software, implementing new features
- Maintaining and improving the existing functionality.
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a frontend developer within an agile environment
- Team player who readily offers help and shares knowledge with your colleagues.
- Experience in HTML, CSS, Sass or LESS
- Experience in interacting with REST APIs
- Experience in using responsive design
- Interest in building Single Page Applications
- Interest in Agile development, particularly Scrum
- Strong IT qualifications
Based in Malta, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days' sunshine per year!
So, if you would like to take on this exciting position, offering excellent career growth, please click apply now.