Frontend Optimisation Specialist
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Bonus, Benefits and Relocation Assistance
Our client, a dynamic and growing company with more than 2000 passionate people of over 45 different nationalities, is looking for Frontend Optimisation Specialist to join their team based in Malta.
The client is seeking a Frontend Optimisation Specialist to join their growing website optimisation tech team. The successful candidate will mainly be responsible for the technical implementation of frontend tracking code using Google Tag Manager and developing optimisation A/B tests across their extensive portfolio of brands. This position provides the opportunity to learn, develop and experience multiple data sources and work closely with other areas to provide technical direction in web optimisation.
This client offers a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person, there are many different career path, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future. They strive to be the best in whatever field they choose to play on, and they make sure to have fun along the way.
This challenging yet exciting Frontend Optimisation Specialist opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following responsibilities:
- To implement tracking configurations through Google Tag Manager
- Executing the full lifecycle of AB/Multivariate testing (from concept development to results analysis)
- To work with other tech teams and provide necessary training
- Set up a testing infrastructure that will enable testing of tag implementation
- Emphasis on executing complex experiments within Optimizely
- Work closely with product and commercial teams to rollout and test new customer journeys / site experiences
- Offering central support to multiple stakeholders on site/product development and marketing
- Identifying and proposing potential enhancements in content/site functionality to increase conversion
- If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working with tag management tools, e.g. Ensighten / Google Tag Manager / Tealium / TagMan etc
- Experience of working with a AB/Multivariate testing tools, ideally Optimizely
- Experience working with a diverse range of web platforms, new technologies, multiple browsers and devices
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
- Use of sound judgment to identify issues and escalates when appropriate
- Has worked in an agile delivery team and comfortable with working to tight deadlines
- Adapting to change in a Rapidly Changing Business Environment
- A keenness to both learn and share your knowledge with others
- The ability to deliver quality solutions at an appropriate pace
Based in Malta, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days' sunshine per year!
So, if you would like to take on this exciting position, offering excellent career growth, please click apply now