JAVA Developer - Stockholm
By joining this team you will be given the opportunity to bounce ideas with senior developers to join and develop the hottest retail solutions. You will work close to colleagues with up to 15 years of development experience, in an environment where the team selects the right technique for the right task. This means that there are good opportunities for you to meet you with new knowledge and exchange thoughts and ideas. The work will mainly consist of further development and maintenance, but further it may be necessary for you to work with new development.
Skills and experience:
- Have at least 3 years of previous experience as Java Developer (J2EE)
- You are problem solver and are experienced as well as skilled in structuring code
- Experience of Tomcat
- Previous experience of full stack development
- You have experience of NoSQL databases, preferably MongoDb
- You have experience of most of the following technologies: Maven, MongoDb, REST, SOAP, iText, Web Service Framework (Axis/CXF)
- You have good knowledge in various app/web Servers
- As a person, you are good at working together, being helpful, driven and looking for solution regardless of situation.
- Experience in Domino development is meritorious
- Have a pragmatic, prestigious starting point in your coding