Technical AML Analyst - Financial Crime - Edinburgh
I have an exciting opportunity to permanently join one of the worlds leading banks to help support a large programme of work within Financial Crime. The role they require is for a Technical Support Analyst to help bed in and roll out a new case management tool (UCM) to the business. the new tool will provide functionality to meet all aspects of recording and investigating incidents of financial crime, including fraud, money laundering, terrorism funding and other events where financial crime is suspected or confirmed for personal and business customers.
In order to be considered for this role candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- Proven Financial Crime experience from previous roles (ie AML Analyst, Fraud Analyst, AML Risk Analyst etc.)
- Good experience working within Business Change from previous employment
- Previous experience with financial crime use Case Tools (Net Reveal, PEGA, Fortent)
- Familiar with governance and regulations put in place by FCA for Crown Prosecution Act.
- Good process and impact assessment experience - able to identity impact to different business area due to any required changes.
- Confident communicator, able to interact with senior level stakeholders when required
- Excellent attention to detail
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.