RED are working alongside a leading global provider of management and IT consulting, technology services, outsourcing services, and local professional services. The organisation have over 190,000 employees, operate in over 50 countries and are considered to be in the world's top 5 leading IT service providers.
As a global player with European roots, RED's partner have successfully developed tailor-made solutions for our customers from all sectors of the economy and the public sector for 50 years. In the German-speaking world, RED's partner is one of the leading IT consulting, system integration and consulting companies..
- SAP Plant Maintenance module AND Customer Service module implementation experience in at least 3 -4 projects
- Preferable: SAP MRS (Multi Resource Scheduling)
- Must have hands-on knowledge of Blueprinting & Configuration in PM CS areas like Master data, preventive maintenance, work permit management, equipment serialisation and customer service process, integration with CO, MM.
- Should have experience of working with StreamServe Forms, Layouts
- Should have general knowledge/experience on GxP related requirements for testing and implementation in regulated environment for SAP in life sciences industry
- Good communication skill.
- Should have worked with offshore teams in past experience
- Should have experience with discussing ABAP, UI5 related requirements for enhancements, writing functional specification, deciding on comprehensive test requirements and validating test results by testing/testing reviews.
We can offer you:
Please send your CV and information for consideration.