If you join Accenture you can make new ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to nurture ideas and deliver results. Choose a role at Accenture and enjoy a creative environment where meaningful and interesting work is part of daily life.
This in an exciting opportunity for .NET developers to join already-established application development teams working on system deliveries for a number of our key clients.
Working across a number of technologies in the Microsoft stack, your key day-to-day focus will be core C# development for MVC web applications within an enterprise environment. As part of a dynamic application delivery team you will be involved in liaising with functional design teams, development team leads and technical architects to help drive out deep technical requirements and bring them to implementation.
Technical skills required
- 3+ years minimum commercial .NET application development experience (up to .NET 4.5)
- Experience working with.NET web application development technologies (MVC, ASP.NET, C#, Linq, Entity Framework)
- Strong demonstrable experience with web technologies (e.g. CSS, JScript)
- Solid working knowledge of database design, scripting and optimisation with MS SQL Server
- Experience in automated testing, working with a number of automated frameworks (e.g. MSTest, NUnit, mocking, NCrunch)
- Working knowledge of OO Design principles and patterns
- Designing, coding and testing program modules in line with functional requirements and development standards.
- Experience of working with open source and third party platforms, including integration of 3rd party components to .NET web applications
- Demonstrable experience working to deadlines and creating technology in daring timelines
- Ability to work standalone to delivery an application component or as part of an interdependent application development team
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience working in a consulting-type environment an advantage
- Professional Skill Requirements
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal skills with experience in delivering clear and concise upward-reporting to development leads and project managers
- Good time management skills
- Basic project management skills
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
To find out more information and to apply, please click the APPLY button.